Our COVID19 Protocol
Dear valued customers, COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our stores closed. We are all just as excited as you to get back to work and return to doing what we love most! We have missed our customers and the team so much. We are happy to say that we are open with new protocols in place to keep us all safe.
- we start our morning sanitizing the store
- the door may be locked to limit customers
- please knock or call when arriving.
- you may have to wait in your car depending on current # of clients
- there is a sanitizing station at the door. please use the hand sanitizer when entering.
- there are gloves and masks supplied for you if you desire
- we will sanitize a roll bar in front of you for you to use while collecting items you wish to try on
- the roll bar is 6 feet long so this is a good social distancing measure
- we are happy to get anything down or get you a different size which we will give to you from a distance
- please come out and model. We are still there to give opinions or make suggestions
- please put your purchases back on the roll bar
- leave the no's in the changing room for us to quarantine. They will be steamed another day before going back out
- we will ask you to sit or wait at a distance while we get your purchase ready
- plexi glass is there for your safety when it is time to pay
- we hope you enjoy your purchases! Thank you for supporting a local small business
- we are off to sterilize the changing rooms and door handles for the next customer!
- we don't lock up until we do one last sterilization before heading home.